Ever since we have all started relying on alternative communication platforms for everyday business functions, they’ve become as important as telephones in an office. But if you have been using apps like Microsoft Teams by themselves, let us tell you that you are missing out on the very convenient world of integrations. Microsoft Teams and other communication apps offer your business a great solution to chat and hold video conferencing with your team, but that’s not all it has to offer.
Communication platforms come with expensive licenses that only include basic features, but you can make sure your business is getting all the key communication features you need at affordable prices by integrating your service with Advanced Communications. Getting Integrations for your communication platforms opens a new world of features and gives you an improved communication experience at a better price point.
Benefits of Microsoft Teams Integrations:
- Affordable Prices: While it’s true that these types of platforms tend to be pricy, opting for an integration with Advanced Communications means you will get a better price point for your business. Better yet, you will get more bang for your buck with all the added features that come with integrations included with Advanced Communications solutions.
- Convenient: Integrations are built right into your Teams platforms, so you don’t have to worry about having to use different apps. The purpose of these integrations is to make your communication experience less of a hassle, so you will have everything you need in the same place.
- Feature Packed: Microsoft Teams as is has plenty of features that make your communications great, but when you Integrate Teams with a communications solution, it will come with even more features meant to give you a complete communications package for your business.
Give your Voice to the Platforms you Love:
Microsoft Teams allows you to communicate with your coworkers from any location at any time. It has come as an amazing benefit for all, but especially for those working remotely or even on hybrid modalities. It’s incredible to think that you could be in the Bahamas while your coworker is in Alaska, and you can meet and chat as if you were right next to each other. Integrations add features that make that talking experience as reliable and authentic as possible. Some of those features include:
- Recording: Important conversations are a key part of any business. This feature allows you to record any meeting whenever necessary to make sure no information is lost. Better yet you can later share these conversations with anyone that might have missed the meeting and needs this information.
- Site Management: With integrations, you can manage all from one single application. Administrators can manage your team or teams easily from within the platform.
- Text-To-Speech/Speech-To-Text: This feature makes Microsoft Teams more accessible for everyone! Convert text into speech or vice versa according to your needs.
- Conferencing: Need to meet with multiple people at once? This feature allows you to hold conferences with your team or even stakeholders as if you were meeting with them in person. With perfect audio quality and the ease of online chatting, this feature may be even more convenient than good’ old in person meetings.
Ready to integrate your Microsoft Teams? Over here at Advanced Communications, we provide an affordable option on Microsoft’s Calling Plan. Your users can use Advanced Communications to reach out and take advantage of cheaper calling rates with a Microsoft Teams phone system integration. Your Microsoft Teams interface will go hand in hand with Advanced Communications. So reach out to us now and our team will get you started with everything you need to know!